Monday, January 26, 2009

Long time, No Blog!

It has been a long few months. When the holidays started, we all got so busy, no one had time to blog. I have scrambled to blog the past few months in only two days, so if there is a lot misspellings, forgive me. Life is about to get even more crazy. Both Alyssa and I are starting soccer again, Grant is doing baseball, and I am starting track. On top of that, mom has taken on the new job of Preschool Director at our church, on top of taking college classes and her other two jobs.( 1. 3 year old teacher, 2. taking care of us) Please bear with me if I don't blog for a while!

3 comments:

Audra Caldwell said...

Great job on the blog Em. We love guys and miss you so much... tell Mom that you are coming here to spend a little time at the beach this summer. When is your first track meet? Oh, by the way... Uncle Mike says you have great form and that you remind him of another excelent Caldwell bball player (himself) :) He sends his love too.

Jeanifer said...

You are doing such a great job of blogging. I'm so impressed! Aunt Audra may be claiming time in the summer but I want a weekend in the fall. I want you to come out and go to a tech game with me. We'll have a blast. Next fall's schedule is already posted at texastech.com take a look and let's work on it :). Love you!!!

Kristi and Greg said...

I am totally up for a trip-both of you guys;sounds like fun. I don't know when the first track meet is but I will keep ya'll posted. On the "great bball player" tell him I am not so sure he is, but o.k.:)LOL Miss you guys! love ya!