Sunday, March 8, 2009

Arrrrgggghhhhh!

Arrrrgggghhhh! Is there NO end to this madness! Homework, sports, and tests! I have not had a break since MLK day! Between track, soccer, band, church, and the most important, SLEEP, I have very little time for homework! thank goodness I only have 1 more week of torture before SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!! Yes! And, actually, I'am doing something! Not going to school! In all seriousness though, I am working a basketball camp and hanging out with my friends. Granny, Papa, and Aunt Jen will be here this weekend to help lay tile in our kitchen. Have a good SPRING BREAK everyone and I hope it will be a safe one!

1 comment:

Alyssa Gaalema said...

Hey there, friend! Love from Grenada and the Eastern Caribbean! I bet you are psyched for spring break! Have fun at camp! Miss you and the fam!
AG